Luxurious Mountain Lodge in the heart of the American West
Four Seasons Resort & Residences Jackson Hole is where adventure meets luxury. Our Resort could not be what it is today without our wonderful employees. Our team is made up of individuals who come from all walks of life, and truly believe great things happen when you treat others the way you want to be treated yourself. We are pleased to offer both Seasonal and year round opportunities.
We are located just minutes from Grand Teton National Park, and a short drive to Yellowstone. Between those neighbors and the town of Jackson Hole, life truly could not be better.
About Four Seasons Resort & Residences Jackson Hole
At Four Seasons Jackson Hole, we truly believe there is nothing better than the people and the amazing place that surrounds us. We value employees who deliver service through passion. We are always looking to expand our family, and are happy to offer part time, full time, seasonal, and year round work.
Only want to stay in Jackson Hole 1 season? Four Seasons Hotels operates more than 110 properties WORLDWIDE! A transfer to your next destination is something we can help with.
The Employee Experience
We are nothing without our people. This means we put a lot of time, effort, and heart into making sure the employee experience is nothing short of flawless. We are pleased to offer great benefits from discounted ski passes, to bus passes, to free meals, and even to dry cleaning your uniform every single day - you never even have to take it home! After one season here, you won't be ready to leave!
We look at our employees as storytellers. The ideal candidate has a passion for truly connecting with those around them.
Our employees believe in the golden rule - treating others as you would like to be treated ourselves. The right candidate believes in this philosophy and will contribute to an exciting, caring, rewarding work environment.
Room and Board
We are proud to offer employee housing!
On a first come first serve basis, we have local motel rooms for rent. Shared and single rooms available. The rooms are right in the heart of downtown Jackson. Included in the rooms are a mini fridge, mini cooking area, fresh sheets, laundry, wifi, and parking.
- Competitive pay
- Discounted ski pass for JHMR, Grand Targhee, AND Snow King
- On Site ski gear storage (No more hauling your snowboard on the bus!)
- Employee Housing upon availability
- Discounts at The Handle Bar, The Westbank, and Ascent Lounge
- Employee shift meals!
- Uniform dry cleaning
- START Bus Reimbursement (This includes Star Valley and Teton Valley)
- Medical, dental, and vision for you and your family
- Vacation and sick pay
- Complimentary room nights at other Four Seasons properties
- Paternal/ Maternal Leave
- Matching 401k plan
- Opportunities for company wide growth!
Getting Here and Getting Around
Having a car in Jackson Hole is NOT required! We are very lucky to have great public transportation. As a benefit, Four Seasons Jackson Hole provides each employee with a START bus pass. This pass will get you around Jackson Hole and surrounding areas, stress-free.
Jackson Hole is an adventure lover's paradise! With so much to do, you'll never want to leave!
- Skiing and Snowboarding at any of our 3 amazing local Resorts (JHMR, Grand Targhee, and Snow King)
- Take a sleigh ride through our famous Elk Refugee, where you can see thousands of elk migrating in their natural habitat
- Experience Grand Teton National Park
- Rent a pair of snowshoes, and get on the hiking trails!
- Cross Country skiing trails are of abundance here! Find your favorite
- Experience Yellowstone in the winter by snowmobile
- Go for a guided dog sledding experience through the mountains of Wyoming
- Jackson Hole has a growing and unique food scene! Try out some of our amazing local restaurants
- Visit the Jackson Hole town square, and get a picture with the famous antler arch!
- Jackson has so many art and history museums, all for your enjoyment
How to Apply
Apply online today! Visit jobs.fourseasons.com and filter by location (Jackson Hole). Please be sure to mention CoolWorks in your application!
In addition, you can give our People & Culture department a call to learn more, or just to let us know you applied!
Phone: (307) 732 - 5106
Excited to get to know you, and welcome you to the family.