Luxurious Mountain Lodge in the heart of the American West
Four Seasons Resort & Residences Jackson Hole is where adventure meets luxury. Our Resort could not be what it is today without our wonderful employees. Our team is made up of individuals who come from all walks of life, and truly believe great things happen when you treat others the way you want to be treated yourself. We are pleased to offer both Seasonal and year round opportunities.
We are located just minutes from Grand Teton National Park, and a short drive to Yellowstone. Between those neighbors and the town of Jackson Hole, life truly could not be better.
About Four Seasons Resort & Residences Jackson Hole
Surrounded by the breathtaking vistas of the famed Grand Teton Mountain Range and teeming with an inspiring array of wildlife, our alpine mountain resort offers the perfect mix of rustic adventure and luxury accommodations. Ski, hike, bike, raft, fish, camp and much more with us at the premier resort in Jackson Hole.
At Four Seasons Jackson Hole, we truly believe there is nothing better than the people and the amazing place that surrounds us. We value employees who deliver service through passion. We are always looking to expand our family, and are happy to offer part-time, full-time, seasonal, and year-round work.
Only want to stay in Jackson Hole 1 season? Four Seasons Hotels operates more than 110 properties WORLDWIDE! A transfer to your next destination is something we can help with.
The Employee Experience
We are nothing without our people. This means we put a lot of time, effort, and heart into making sure the employee experience is nothing short of flawless. We are pleased to offer great benefits from discounted ski passes, to bus passes, to free meals, and even to dry cleaning your uniform every single day - you never even have to take it home! After one season here, you won't be ready to leave!
The ideal candidate has a passion for truly connecting with the people and environment around them. We are looking for people who are dedicated to creating unforgettable experiences, legendary moments and elevating life's simple moments.
Our employees believe in the golden rule - treating others as you would like to be treated yourself. The right candidate believes in this philosophy and will contribute to an exciting, caring, rewarding work environment.
We are looking for people who crave more. The curious explorers who choose to live life richly and revel in its artistry. We believe in enriching human stories full of colorful detail and deep with character. We believe in going off script and that the best journeys are not planned, but discovered.
Room and Board
We are proud to offer employee housing!
On a first-come, first-serve basis, we have local motel rooms for rent. Shared rooms available. The rooms are right in the heart of downtown Jackson. Included in the rooms are a mini-fridge, mini cooking area, fresh sheets, laundry, wifi, and parking.
- Competitive pay
- Discounted ski pass for JHMR, Grand Targhee, AND Snow King
- On-Site ski gear storage (No more hauling your snowboard on the bus!)
- Employee Housing upon availability
- Discounts at The Handle Bar, The Westbank, and Ascent Lounge
- Free employee shift meals!
- Free in house Uniform dry cleaning
- START Bus Reimbursement (This includes Star Valley and Teton Valley)
- Medical, dental, and vision for you and your family
- Vacation and sick pay
- Complimentary room nights at other Four Seasons properties
- Paternal/ Maternal Leave
- Matching 401k plan
- Opportunities for company-wide growth!
Getting Here and Getting Around
Having a car in Jackson Hole is NOT required! We are very lucky to have great public transportation. As a benefit, Four Seasons Jackson Hole provides each employee with a START bus pass. This pass will get you around Jackson Hole and surrounding areas, stress-free.
Jackson Hole is an adventure lover's paradise! With so much to do, you'll never want to leave! Grand Teton National Park, Bridger Teton National Forest, Yellowstone, and The Wind River Range are all close by. That's over 7.8 million acres waiting to be explored!
- Hiking, camping, backpacking
- Rock climbing and mountaineering
- Rafting, kayaking, swimming and fishing
- Mountain biking
- Horseback riding, trail rides, and chuckwagon dinners
- World-class wildlife viewing and photography
- Town attractions- Farmers markets, art museums, world-class restaurants, locally-owned shops
- Skiing or snowboarding at our 3 local Resorts (JHMR, Grand Targhee, and Snow King)
- Sleigh ride through our famous Elk Refugee, where you can see thousands of elk migrating in their natural habitat
- Experience the dramatic winter landscapes in Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone
- World-class wildlife viewing and photography
- Snowshoeing, cross country skiing and hiking
- Snowmobiling and dog sledding
How to Apply
Apply online today! Visit jobs.fourseasons.com and filter by location (Jackson Hole). Please be sure to mention CoolWorks in your application!
In addition, you can give our People & Culture department a call to learn more, or just to let us know you applied!
Phone: (307) 732 - 5100