The Grand Canyon North Rim Needs Housekeepers Today!
Grand Canyon National Park
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Aug 21, 2017)
We are looking for candidates to fill our Guest Room Attendant (Housekeeping) Positions lasting through Mid-October.
- Clean and prepare guest rooms to the trained standards.
- Follow trained procedures of chemical use and room cleaning.
- To be courteous in all guest contact.
- The experience of living and working in a beautiful national park.
- Clean air, wildlife, and miles of hiking trails.
- Meet interesting people and make friends that often last a lifetime.
- Competitive wages in a remote area that provide a great opportunity for savings.
- Discounts in our gift stores, dining room, and deli.
- Planned travel adventures, activities, and weekly shopping trips into town without cost.
- Movie and book library, employee gym, sporting fields, and equipment.
- Computer facilities, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities - all without cost.
- Previous Housekeeping experience helpful, but not required.
How to Apply
Please complete the online application via the link provided.