Experience The Majestic North Rim Of The Grand Canyon!
Grand Canyon National Park
- Some experience required
The Grand Canyon North Rim is looking for candidates to staff the following positions lasting through Mid-October.
- Dining Room Host
- Server Assistant
- Guest Service Agent
- Food Safety Systems Auditor
(For a list of available positions with an additional description, click here.)
- Basic job-related experience preferred; training provided for all positions.
- Team and quality orientation.
- Positive customer service skills.
- Attention to detail and strong work ethic.
- The experience of living and working in a beautiful national park.
- Clean air, wildlife, and miles of hiking trails.
- Meet interesting people and make friends that often last a lifetime.
- Modern dorm rooms with private baths and nutritious meals for $13.75/day.
- RV Sites available for self-contained units with Full-Hookups for $4.00 per day/per person.
- Competitive wages in a remote area that provide a great opportunity for savings.
- Discounts in our gift stores, dining room, and deli.
- Planned travel adventures, activities, and weekly shopping trips into town without cost.
- Movie and book library, employee gym, sporting fields, and equipment.
- Computer facilities, WiFi, laundry facilities - all without cost.
How to Apply
Click APPLY NOW to complete our online application or visit our website for more information about us.