High-End Quail Hunting Lodge located 35 minutes from Athens, GA
FCF is located 35 minutes for Athens, GA (home of UGA) and yet nestled in a remote setting.
- Union Point, GA
- $2,000.00 / month + tips
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 2 months (Dec 27, 2017)
Fishing Creek Farms offers a first-rate experience for our guests and our staff. We provide individual, private rooms in quality housing for all employees during the season, in addition to in-house prepared staff meals. Our goal is to create an environment that not only hunting guests are passionate about returning to, but also our staff.
Come enjoy the beauty of Piedmont region of Georgia, the proximity of Athens, and the comfort of southern hospitality!
Fishing Creek Farms (FCF) is looking for two people to join our dynamic team for the 2018 season. We offer a unique working environment with small groups of quality clients that create a very pleasant atmosphere.
During the quail hunting season, we only book groups of 6 hunters, with the occasional group of 12, if couples choose to book. Our server/housekeeper positions are a unique blend of hospitality and guests services. FCF offers a premier, private wingshooting experience with expert hospitality and gourmet cuisine coupled with attentive service to create an intimate and personal feel. Each of our staff is important in developing this atmosphere. Each server/housekeeper will help greet guests, assist with luggage and seeing guests to their rooms, serve three daily plated meals and appetizers, take and serve drink/cocktail orders, daily clean and make-up guest rooms and baths based on hunt schedule, daily clean and tidy general baths and all common lodge areas. A deep-cleaning crew is brought in weekly and we typically block off Sunday afternoons and Monday mornings without guests. The position is seasonal starting December 27, 2018 thru mid-March 2018. Salary dependent upon experience and percentage of the tip pool.
- Servers/Housekeeper – Serving responsibilities include set-up and service of plated breakfast, lunch, appetizers and dinner (no orders taken). Responsibilities include set-up and managing of coffee station, beverage centers, meal clean-up and dining table set-up, entry-level kitchen assistance if needed. Housekeeping responsibilities include high quality, consistent daily cleaning of guest (6 rooms and baths), dining, and living rooms, guest room changeovers, laundry upkeep, and various property maintenance. Workday starts at 6:30 and ends approximately 9:30 pm with an afternoon break if all duties are completed. All staff is expected to work together to keep the entire kitchen and lodge workspace clean, tidy, and efficiently organized.
Individuals who are energetic, self-starters and excel at personalized service are encouraged to apply to become part of our extraordinary team of professionals. Previous experience in fly fishing/hunting lodge/ high-end hospitality venue is not required but would be valuable in the position.
Some key skills and abilities we are seeking in a Server/Housekeeper:
- Desire and passion to produce quality guest experience
- Attention to cleanliness and sanitation (we are an open kitchen)
- Ability to work flexible and long hours (some split shifts required)
- Strong oral and written communication skills with attention to detail
- Exceptional planning and organization skills, as well as attention to detail
- Desire to provide excellent customer service
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that enables positive interactions with guests, vendors, co-workers, and management
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Staff housing provided (private room, single occupancy) and meals when guests are in-house.
How to Apply
Please email resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org