Fine Dining positions available - SPEND YOUR SUMMER FISHING, CLIMBING, HORSEBACK RIDING, AND BIKING
#1 Resort in the U.S! Spend Your Summer Fishing, Climbing, Horseback Riding and Biking in a Wyoming Mountain Town! Enjoy Our Unparalleled Employee Perks!
The Farm at Brush Creek is the newest addition to the Brush Creek Ranch Luxury collection offering a suite of premier seed-to-table culinary experiences with expertly crafted cocktails and brews. The Farm, exclusive to all Ranch guests and one-of-a-kind group events, will include Brush Creek Brewery, Distillery, Creamery, Greenhouse, Wine Cellar and Bakery
Located on the Wyoming/Colorado border in the heart of Wyoming’s southeastern Sierra Madre range
Jobs in the Spotlight
Pastry positions available - SPEND YOUR SUMMER FISHING, CLIMBING, HORSEBACK RIDING, AND BIKING
About Farm at Brush Creek
The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch was recently named #1 Resort in the U.S and #1 Resort in the West by Condé Nast Traveler for the 4th consecutive year and named #1 Resort Hotel in the U.S. and #3 Resort Hotel in the World by Travel + Leisure Magazine.
The Ranch features a stately 38,000-square foot lodge, a luxury spa, a finely appointed collection of cabins suites & residences, lodge rooms, and a plentitude of authentic outdoor adventures in every season, including unparalleled Orvis Endorsed Fly Fishing and Wingshooting.
Situated among 30,000 expansive acres in South Central Wyoming's North Platte River Valley, The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch exemplifies the American West. Between the towering peaks of the Sierra Madre and Snowy Mountain ranges, just outside the resort community of Saratoga, and tucked against the million-acre Medicine Bow National Forest, Brush Creek Ranch is located in the idyllic mountain high country, offering guests a truly unique experience at our exclusive Saratoga Wyoming hotel and guest ranch.
Embark on an exciting and rewarding adventure by joining one of the most sought after luxury ranch teams in the U.S. The Lodge and Spa at Brush Creek Ranch is currently searching for passionate and dynamic associates to fill a variety of positions on our 2019 team. Time and time again, we receive rave reviews from our guests who recognize the Brush Creek staff for making the difference in their vacation of a lifetime. As a member of the Brush Creek Ranch team, there is plenty to look forward to:
- Live in the heart of the American West and experience the rare opportunity to live and work on a historic working cattle ranch.
- Gain valuable and unique employment experience while building your career with White Lodging, one of the hospitality industry’s leaders.
- Enjoy competitive compensation which includes: a monthly salary, housing, meals, and an end-of-season service gratuity bonus.
- Explore and discover all the activities that Brush Creek Ranch’s 30,000 acres and the surrounding Platte River Valley have to offer.
- Connect with other like-minded individuals and forge new friendships while you work together to ensure the highest level of service and fulfill our goal of creating lifetime guests at Brush Creek Ranch.
*Please Note: For all positions, priority will be given to applicants able to work the duration of the summer season, from May to Mid-October.
The Employee Experience
Find a quick overview of our operations and meet our staff: https://youtu.be/XfGoYP5TU64
Are you ready for an adventure? It is awaiting you at the Farm at Brush Creek: https://youtu.be/Gm3yfrQ-i7E
You are an adventurous, hardworking team player with a spirit to serve! You must be passionate about the outdoors and ideally have previous experience in Food and Beverage or guest service.
Room and Board
Clean, modern housing and 3 meals provided daily at no cost. Our meals are prepared by talented culinary professionals and provide options to accommodate a number of dietary restrictions including vegetarian and gluten-free.
- Monthly salary
- Free housing in our comfortable and brand new on ranch units
- Free meals three times a day with great food options
- End-of-season gratuity bonus
- Brush Creek Ranch Jacket
- Gift shop and pro-deal discounts
- Enjoy all of the activities that our guests enjoy
- Close access to Medicine Bow National Forest
Getting Here and Getting Around
If you like to explore, we recommend you drive to the ranch. We are located in a beautiful area with many things to see and do within driving distance from the ranch. Having a vehicle will give you more freedom on your days off.
See our website for location & directions - www.brushcreekranch.com
Enjoy ranch activities on your days off or explore the million-acre Medicine Bow National Forest. There are endless hiking trails and blue ribbon fishing waters in the area, as well as free hot springs in Saratoga.
Connect with us!