Cook with the best of the best!
Located on the Wyoming/Colorado border in the heart of Wyoming’s southeastern Sierra Madre range
- Saratoga, Wyoming
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 2 months (May 24, 2019)
If you love to fish, horseback ride, climb, bike, and explore in the mountains - we are the place for you! We are looking for adventurous and hardworking staff to complete our activities team in a role like no other job you have held. Come join one of the most sought-after luxury ranch teams in the U.S.
The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch was recently named #5 Hotel & Resort in the world, #1 Resort in the U.S and #1 Resort in the West by Condé Nast Traveler for the third consecutive year!
Are you a passionate, experienced cook who loves working on a team that promotes your professional and personal development? Look no further! We offer work/life balance for our culinary team and help grow your career in the off season! Earn luxury experience cooking exquisite, make lifetime friends and enjoy the great outdoors in your time off. If you’re dedicated, hardworking, and constantly raising the bar to the next level, we want you on our team!
- Competitive compensation
- Free Housing and Meals
- Opportunities for adventure
- Live in the heart of the American West and experience the rare opportunity to live and work on a historic cattle ranch.
- Gain valuable and unique employment and leadership experience while building your career with White Lodging, one of the hospitality industry's most recognized leaders.
- Explore and discover all the activities that Brush Creek Ranch offers across the ranch's 30,000 acres, along with the surrounding Platte River Valley and the majestic Medicine Bow National Forest.
- Connect with other like-minded individuals and forge new friendships as you work together to ensure the highest level of service and fulfill our goal of creating lifetime guests at Brush Creek Ranch.
*NOTE: At this time, we are primarily considering applicants who are able to work the duration of the summer season, from May through October.
How to Apply
Contact Farm at Brush Creek for more info or to apply for the job.