We Are Currently Accepting Applications for the Field Instructor Position!
Do you want an office with a view?
Are you hoping to make a difference in someone else's life?
Would you like to work 8 days on and 6 days off to climb and adventure?
Great news! Evoke at Entrada is accepting applications for Wilderness Therapy Field Instructor positions!
This position allows you to transform your love of wilderness and community into a meaningful, life-changing career. Field Instructors role-model healthy expression of emotion and appropriate behavior, as well as lead by example and share their passion for healthy living and wilderness to help participants connect positively to their experience at Evoke. Instructors teach backpacking skills, low-impact camping ethics, yoga, and mindfulness practices, and facilitate team-building activities and group therapy. Instructors act as a guide, teacher, role model and constant support to the teens, young adults, and families with whom they work. Most importantly, our Field Instructors manage the inherent risk of the wilderness and oversee clients’ safety while backpacking in the beautiful wilderness backcountry.
- An industry leading competitive wage
- Referral Bonuses
- $2,500.00 Hiring Bonus (or $1,000 for seasonal employees)
- Commitment bonuses
- Health and Dental/Vision insurance plans
- A 401K Plan where Evoke will match a portion of your contributions after a year of employment.
- Paid vacations (Plus 150 + days off per year due to the schedule!!!)
- Evoke pays for Wilderness First Responder (WFR) courses, professional conferences, hard-skills workshops, and other professional development
- A variety of professional gear deals!
Please visit our website or contact Brennan Dougherty for more information. Navigate to our website via the link below to find the link to our online application.
Our next 8-day training dates take place from
*July 28- August 4th
* September 8th - 15th
See our website for a full listing of all the current dates.
Brennan Dougherty, Assistant Field Director & Recruiter