Looking for a Massage Therapist outside the gates of Yosemite National Park!
Experience Yosemite in a beautiful resort!
- Yosemite National Park, California
- $35.00 - $45.00 / hour + tips
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (Jun 09, 2023)
Rush Creek Lodge is looking for an experienced massage therapist to join our wellness team with the ability to perform Swedish, Deep Tissue, Sports, Reflexology & Hot Stone Massage. We are seeking a massage therapist that provides high quality service while creating a welcoming, professional and clean environment for clients. We are looking for someone that is passionate about what they do, bringing a warm and positive attitude to the Wellness team. The Wellness team strives to provide a means for mental and physical health for clientele and staff.
The Evergreen & Rush Creek Wellness teams work closely with the Recreation Department to create a fun and relaxing environment for guests, offering a variety of activities and services. The Evergreen and Rush Creek’s Recreation & Guide Service provides a variety of services, including expert advice, trip planning, touring, hiking, biking, snowshoeing, fly fishing and coordinating nightly Lodge activities (e.g., campfires, movies, etc.). The Lodges are social enterprises, which have social and environmental goals in addition to their business goals The Lodges strive for positive, long-term impact on our community and environment.
Rush Creek & Evergreen Lodge provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
California’s requires those involved in serving alcohol to complete a qualified Responsible Beverage Service Training Program (RBST) and certification. A list of approved online training programs as well as the Alcoholic Beverage Control registration site can be found at this link. This is State requirement and must be completed prior to your first day at work.
California requires employees in a food service role to complete an ANSI-accredited Food Handler Program. This must be completed prior to your first day of work. Please click here for a link of approved training programs.
The ideal individual is excited to support the development of an exceptional, professionally run, and friendly Wellness program and embraces working in a rustic environment in a relationship-oriented business.
Ideal qualifications include:
- CMT certified
- Education 500+ training hours
- Spa experience
- Knowledge of Swedish, Deep Tissue, Sports, Reflexology, and Hot Stone Massage
- Willingness and desire to learn other massage modalities
- Certified yoga instructor preferred but not required
- Exceptional people skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in living on-site or in nearby housing
- Independent thinker with strong initiative, but comfortable working within a defined framework
- Leading a healthy, drug-free lifestyle
- High integrity
- Guest service oriented
- Self-motivated (takes initiative) with high standards
- Mature and personable with a relaxed nature
- $35-$45 Per hour with commission and gratuities
- Full time position available immediately
- Position can be year-round or seasonal
- Room and board available for fixed weekly cost both Onsite and Offsite
- Part time positions available without room and board
- Hours variable, including nights and weekends as well as situational/crisis availability
- Healthcare benefits available after 90 days
- 401K eligible with company match after 1 year
How to Apply
No emailed resumes. Must have California Massage Therapy license. Please apply through website.