Housekeeping Positions available just outside of Yosemite National Park!
Join us at beautiful mountain and forest resorts in the Stanislaus National Forest!!!
- year round
- Yosemite National Park, California
- $18.00 - $19.00 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (Mar 24, 2023)
Evergreen Lodge & Rush Creek Lodge are amazing places to live, work and play year-round. We are looking for experienced Housekeepers with high standards to complete our talented housekeeping team at the lodges. Our Housekeepers provide housekeeping services to our cabins and public buildings at the lodge. Housekeepers work at an hourly rate plus a per room bonus, which allows them to control their earnings through their productivity.
We are looking for warm, friendly people with high standards and high integrity who have been top performers in their previous roles. We welcome seasonal or career-oriented applicants.
Rush Creek & Evergreen Lodge provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
The ideal individual is excited to work in a professional yet very genuine way and embraces working in a rustic environment in a relationship-oriented business.
Ideal qualifications include:
- Must be 18 or older
- Preferably previous housekeeping experience or experience in a hotel setting.
- Must be able to pick up and carry 20+ lbs.
- The team member works in outside weather conditions. They will work in all year round weather environment while traveling to different areas on property.
Key Personality Traits:
- Must work efficient and with a great eye for detail.
- Communication and great customer service is a must as well as a good attitude.
- Team player
- $18.00-$19.00 per hour
- Position can be year-round or seasonal
- Room and board available for fixed weekly cost both Onsite and Offsite
- Hours variable, including nights and weekends as well as situational/crisis availability; a regular schedule with specific days off will be established
- Healthcare benefits available after 90 days
- 401K eligible with company match after 1 year
How to Apply
No emailed resumes. Please apply through link provided.