- Start Date:
The Evergreen Lodge is looking for an experienced massage therapist to join our wellness team with the ability to perform Swedish, deep tissue, sports, reflexology, and hot stone massage. We are seeking a massage therapist that provides high quality service while creating a welcoming, professional and clean environment for clients. We are looking for someone that is passionate about what they do, bringing a warm and positive attitude to the Wellness team. The Wellness team strives to provide a means for mental and physical health for clientele and staff.
The Evergreen Wellness team works closely with the Recreation Department to create a fun and relaxing environment for guests, offering a variety of activities and services. The Evergreen’s Recreation & Guide Service provides a variety of services, including expert advice, trip planning, touring, hiking, biking, snowshoeing, fly fishing and coordinating nightly Lodge activities (e.g., campfires, movies, etc.). The Evergreen Lodge is a social enterprise, which has social and environmental goals in addition to its business goals The Evergreen Lodge strives for positive, long-term impact on our community and environment. It was certified as a founding B Corporation in 2007.
The ideal individual is excited to support the development of an exceptional, professionally run, and friendly Wellness program and embraces working in a rustic environment in a relationship-oriented business. Ideal qualifications include:
- CMT certified
- Education 500+ training hours
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Knowledge of Swedish, Deep Tissue, Sports, Reflexology, and Hot Stone Massage
- Willingness and desire to learn other massage modalities
- Certified yoga instructor preferred but not required
- Exceptional people skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in living on-site or in nearby housing
- Independent thinker with strong initiative, but comfortable working within a defined framework
- Leading a healthy, drug-free lifestyle
- High integrity
- Guest service oriented
- Self-motivated (takes initiative) with high standards
- Mature and personable with a relaxed nature
- Seasonal Position with possibility of Year Round employment
- Room and board are provided for fixed weekly cost
- Everything is provided (massage table, sheets, lotions, laundry)
- Hours variable, including nights and weekends as well as situational availability; a regular schedule with specific days off will be established.
How to apply
Please apply on our website via the links provided.