Local Bike Shop & Retail Associate. Spend the summer in Winter Park, CO - Mountain Bike Capital, USA
Elevation 9,121ft, nestled in the Rocky Mtns with endless charm and summer fun!
- Winter Park, Colorado
- $17.00 - $20.00 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in 2 months. (Jun 01, 2023)
Shop Associate for summer retail and bike rental! Epic Mountain Sports, located in the heart of Winter Park, Colorado, is a locally, family-owned specialty sports shop focused on great customer service and providing gear of all of life’s Epic adventures!
As summer quickly approaches, Epic is seeking multiple Shop Associates to join our team! We have a busy summer bike rental operation along with retail sales and need full-time and part-time employees. Position available late May 2023 through October 2023 but could turn into a year-round position available in our ski shop! Employees would need to commit through at least the end of September to be considered.
Duties would include:
- Assisting customers with retail sales, arranging merchandise, stocking, and engaging with customers.
- Register duties: Including running the POS system and handling cash and credit card transactions.
- Overseeing bike rental reservations and returns.
- Providing Rental Tech customer service by fitting customers with rental bikes, setting saddle height, providing trail information and other bike fitting needs. (Training Provided)
- Cleaning and sanitizing bikes and some various housekeeping tasks throughout the shop and retail areas.
Perks of the Job:
- Trestle Bike Park Season Pass
- Employee discounts & free bike rentals
- Flexible Hours, all reasonable requests off will be approved, but must be available most weekends.
- An opportunity to join a fun experienced team and grow your industry knowledge.
- Pay would range from $16-$18/hr depending on experience & would increase with commitment!
- Employee housing! We have two available accommodations both with private bedrooms available.
- A car is not needed, there is a local free bus transport system that runs throughout the area. Transportation options are available if flying in from Denver.
- Education- High school diploma or GED
- Prior customer service experience preferred, but willing to train the right person
- Language Skills- In English, the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
- Lifting and Safety- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs and have the ability to show caution while handling bikes in regard to sharp metal objects or parts of the bike.
How to Apply
If you’re ready to start an EPIC adventure with us, APPLY TODAY!
Email your resume or to request an application - email@example.com