Your Office is the Beautiful Mountain Scenery!
Employee housing, Best pay package, flexible schedules and FREE Epic ski pass
Looking for a break from your desk job or ready to start a new adventure? Why not do it here in the beautiful Colorado Rocky Mountains? We are hiring Shuttle Drivers (NO CDL required) and Reservation Agents.
Epic Mountain Express is the premier transportation operator in the state of Colorado, providing professional and reliable transportation service to mountain resort locations of Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Copper Mountain, Aspen and Snowmass. We have one of the largest fleets in Colorado.
Jobs in the Spotlight
About Epic Mountain Express
Do you want to work nights, days, or weekends? Do you want to work full-time or part-time? Epic Mountain Express offers flexibility with working hours since we operate 24 hours a day in winter season.
The Employee Experience
"As a young retired professional, I appreciate working for a valued company with great employees, benefits and schedules. And, with the hoopla around the nation of a $15 minimum wage, I rarely receive less than $20 an hour and that average continues to grow as I do in my role."~ T. O'Connell, Driver
OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
To further prioritize the health and safety of our employees and guests in response to COVID-19, we have re imagined the resort experience for the summer and winter seasons. Our approach to safety will be consistent across our family of resorts to provide you with a familiar and comfortable experience regardless of where you decide to start your Experience of a Lifetime. Click here to learn more.
EMPLOYEE PROTOCOLS & TRAINING
- All employees are required to wear a face covering and follow the company’s safety protocols and procedures at all times, including regular hand washing and the use of Personal Protective Equipment and Personal Protective Gear.
- Employees will receive COVID-19 protocol training from your department leaders and local Health & Safety on your first day.
- Employees will undergo daily health screenings and receive appropriate training to ensure safety.
- Employees are required to stay at home if sick.
- Employees who are off work and engaged in recreational activities on our resorts are expected to follow our requirements for masks, physical distancing, and sanitizing protocols
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR SHUTTLE DRIVER
- Be at least 21 by your start date
- Pass our motor vehicle records check
- Pass our background check
- Lift up to 60 llbs
- Must pass a D.O.T. physical
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Be willing to obtain a Colorado Drivers License within 30 days of hire
Room and Board
EME offers subsidized employee housing on a first-come first-serve basis. Prices and options range depending on location.
Housing is provided on a first-come-first-serve basis. Apply today!
DOING WHAT YOU LOVE COMES WITH GREAT BENEFITS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY:
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Daily $5 employee meal in addition to other food & beverage discounts
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits plans (full-time positions) after achieving 750 hours with the company
- 401(k) retirement plan employer contribution after achieving 750 hours with the company
- Access to our employee assistance program giving you 6 free face-to-face counseling sessions per issue, per year
- Training and professional development
- BIG Gear discounts with our retail partners such as Helly Hansen, GoPro and many more!
- 50% off Colorado Mountain Express transportation
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
Getting Here and Getting Around
Discounted monthly bus passes are available starting in November. There are county specific transit systems available for easy navigation around the area.
Explore on your days off...Skiing, snowboarding, easy driving day trips to fun areas and other winter outdoor activities in the beautiful Colorado Rocky Mountains.
How to Apply
Interested? Want to spend your winter in beautiful Colorado? Apply today!