Come work in beautiful Colorado, housing currently available!
Colorado's ski areas offer some of the greatest outdoor activities in the world
- Silverthorne, Colorado
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Nov 25, 2019)
Epic Mountain Express is the most experienced resort transportation provider in Colorado. Our 24-hour winter season operations offer a variety of schedules and a fun environment where you can meet new people and no two days are the same. Enjoy amazing views and access to Colorado's best outdoor activities. As part of the Vail Resorts family, we offer great benefits and perks, including a free ski pass and discounts on lodging and gear.
As a Epic Guest Service Driver, you will create an Experience of a Lifetime for our guests by focusing on safety and industry-leading guest service. You will follow regularly scheduled routes, and respond to requests from dispatch or management for unscheduled pickups or drop-offs. This includes loading and unloading guests’ luggage, pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections, fueling and cleaning the vehicle at the end of your shift and, accurately recording and submitting all required information. EME does not require a CDL in order to operate its vehicles.
- Have a Motor Vehicle Record (or list of traffic offenses) that meets company safety standards
- Have a Satisfactory background check
- Be able to read, write, speak and comprehend the English language
- Be able to read, understand and comprehend all Company and regulatory agency forms
- Pass a U.S. Department of Transportation physical examination - out of pocket expense for the applicant
- Be able to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Get a CO driver license within 30 days of employment (unless CDL)
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen: (required by Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration)
What’s in it for you?
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
How to Apply
Please apply online.