A fun company in Colorado's Rockies
Colorado's ski areas offer some of the greatest outdoor activities in the world
- Edwards, CO
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Nov 25, 2019)
Epic Mountain Express is the most experienced resort transportation provider in Colorado. Our 24-hour winter season operations offer a variety of schedules and a fun environment where you can meet new people and no two days are the same. Enjoy amazing views and access to Colorado's best outdoor activities. As part of the Vail Resorts family, we offer great benefits and perks, including a free ski pass and discounts on lodging and gear.
As an Epic Mountain Express Reservation Agent, you will create and Experience of a Lifetime for our guests by providing local expertise and guidance for our shared shuttles, private cars and charter vans using our reservation system. You will be expected to understand our services and products so that you can coordinate & book the guests’ travel needs.
- Answer phones in a polite, professional and timely manner
- Create and update reservations for our Shared Shuttles, Private cars and Charter Vans
- Understand Epic Mountain Express's Products and Services so you can effectively provide guests options that will meet their transportation needs
- Maintain a positive and friendly attitude with both guests and coworkers in a high paced and busy atmosphere
- Interface with internal departments including dispatch, operations and Group Sales Representatives.
What’s in it for you?
- Free Epic ski pass
- Discounted lift tickets for employees and dependents
- Complimentary shuttle rides to and from the airport
- Discounted lodging, food and gear
- Eligible for medical, dental, and vision benefit after working 750hrs.
- Excellent training and professional development
How to Apply
Apply Online Today!