Breakfast and Lunch Cook Position Available at Guest Ranch near Steamboat Springs
Near Steamboat Springs, Colorado
- Clark, Colorado
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 3 months (May 28, 2018)
- Assist the head cook in all functions listed (menu planning, inventory management, food ordering, clean/sanitary/safe kitchen.)
- Plan breakfast and lunch meals; Weekly menus available
- Prepare breakfast and lunch for up to 25 guests and staff
- Bake cookies, breads and desserts
- Assist head cook with inventory and ordering groceries
- Assure a clean kitchen and that all staff follow proper food handling and storage practices as defined by Public Health rules and regulations
Breakfast/Lunch Cook Requirements:
- Professional cooking/baking experience preferred but will consider candidates who are comfortable in the kitchen, can relate to others in a very high paced and sometimes stressful environment, has a sense of humor, patience and ability to maintain a clean work environment.
- Strong social skills, gets along well with others, attention to personal appearance and proper etiquette are essential.
- Ability to work both with a team and alone
Hours and Dates:
- We are seeking someone willing to work from 5-6am until 1-2pm; May 28th-August 27th
How to Apply
Please send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be in contact about how to continue the application process. Thank you for your interest!