Guide Trail Rides in the Colorado Rockies. Ranch life is for you!
Largest collection of 14ers (mountains over 14,000 feet)
- Buena Vista, Colorado
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in 3 months. (May 21, 2021)
Wrangler wanted. Required to have a neat and clean appearance, and dress in western style. Cowboy hat, cowboy boots, and collared shirts required. Wranglers will eat many meals with the guests and may be required to cook and serve some outdoor meals.
Great pay (approx. $3000 per month and room and board for those with a passion for caring for others.)
- Horse experience required.
- Must be safety conscious, have the ability to instruct guests and have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible for conducting safe trail rides for groups of 4-7.
- Feed and care for a herd of 50 horses. Maintain and repair tack. Clean barn and arena area daily.
- Willing to perform other maintenance duties as assigned - trail maintenance, stocking wood, fencing, etc. - and willing to work long hours.
- Shoeing and veterinary knowledge a plus.
- CPR and First Aid required (class will be provided at the beginning of the season).
- Must have a good driving record as may be driving guests to Aspen or airports.
- Will be responsible for one hayride a month and weekly square dance with guests.
How to Apply
Click on Apply Now below. Phone Tom or Sue at 719-539-4430 if you have any questions.