Spend your summer in the heart of the Colorado Rocky Mountains.
Crested Butte is dubbed Colorado's last great ski town for its historic charm and soulful spirit.
- Crested Butte, Colorado
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (May 17, 2021)
About Eleven Experience
Our mission is to custom-make powerful experiences that impact the people who impact the world. Whether heliskiing near the Arctic Circle in Iceland or casting for bonefish on a remote island in the Bahamas, Eleven experiences are a different kind of escape. We are not found in traditional destinations. Our lodges, chalets and beach houses are miles from the main road - in a historic farming village high along the French-Italian border, on a rugged river in Patagonia, and in other unique locations away from the crowd. In each destination, world-class food and lodging are combined with guided outdoor activities on mountains, in the backcountry, and on the water for guests of all ages and all skill levels. In urban locations, our guides gracefully introduce guests to local culture, knowledge, and places known only to native insiders. No matter where in the world they may be, every facility has five-star accommodations, award-winning chefs, extensive wine cellars, saunas, steam rooms, spas, and friendly, expert guides who will show your clients new dimensions of life, friendship, family and adventure.
Clean guest rooms and common areas throughout the Eleven Colorado properties to the proper Eleven standard while communicating daily with the Housekeeping Manager and other team members about the needs of guests.
This is a summer seasonal position starting in May with short-term housing options available.
- Complete daily and checkout clean for all guest rooms according to Eleven standards.
- Workaround guest schedules to clean common areas on a regular schedule.
- Work together with the rest of the housekeeping team and the lodge team to complete all cleaning needs in a timely manner.
- Iron as needed and put laundry away.
- Keep storage areas organized.
- Communicate clearly with all employees.
- Communicate cleaning materials and other inventory needed to the Housekeeping Manager.
- Maintain strong communication with all Lodge Managers when the Housekeeping Manager is off.
- Strong understanding of the housekeeping needs of a hospitality company.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to adjust to the ever-changing needs of a quickly growing and expanding company.
- Flexible schedule.
- Understanding of MSDS procedures.
- English and Spanish Speaking.
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds.
- Must be physically capable of climbing stairs repeatedly, carrying cleaning products, vacuuming and reaching tall areas, and crouching for lower areas.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.