Looking for creative, professional and hardworking applicants to join our hospitality team.
Crested Butte is dubbed Colorado’s last great ski town for its historic charm and soulful spirit.
- Crested Butte, Colorado
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (May 17, 2021)
About Eleven Experience
Our mission is to custom-make powerful experiences that impact the people who impact the world. Whether heliskiing near the Arctic Circle in Iceland or casting for bonefish on a remote island in the Bahamas, Eleven experiences are a different kind of escape. We are not found in traditional destinations. Our lodges, chalets and beach houses are miles from the main road - in a historic farming village high along the French-Italian border, on a rugged river in Patagonia, and in other unique locations away from the crowd. In each destination, world-class food and lodging are combined with guided outdoor activities on mountains, in the backcountry, and on the water for guests of all ages and all skill levels. In urban locations our guides gracefully introduce guests to local culture, knowledge and places known only to native insiders. No matter where in the world they may be, every facility has five-star accommodations, award-winning chefs, extensive wine cellars, saunas, steam rooms, spas, and friendly, expert guides who will show your clients new dimensions of life, friendship, family and adventure.
- To embody the Eleven standard by providing anticipatory service of the highest standard to all guests.
- To execute the Eleven mission through supporting the Eleven Operations team and stepping up to complete any required tasks.
This is a summer seasonal position starting in May with short-term housing options available.
- Manage small and large details related to guest requests and communicate necessary follow-up with pertinent staff.
- Support the Experience Manager by working to implement the itinerary for all guest's daily logistics.
- Safely transport Eleven guests.
- Assist the housekeeping team when necessary.
- Assist the culinary team during all meals and special events, including serving, bartending, barista, dishes, set up, and tear down.
- Operate and fully understand in-house technology systems including Crestron, Lutron, AppleTV, etc. and embrace new technologies as necessary.
- Help maintain the interior and exterior of all properties including snow removal, general maintenance, landscaping, upkeep of all equipment, and attention to decor.
- Actively work to recognize all maintenance that needs to be completed and communicate to the appropriate team members.
- Help manage back-of-the-house inventory through tracking, organization, ordering, and restocking.
- Track receipts from guest and property purchases by properly labeling and filing.
- Follow standard operating procedures (SOP’s) to consistently deliver the Eleven product.
- Proactively communicate and help implement necessary changes and updates that need to be made to SOPs, inventory lists, daily duties, etc.
- Manage direction from varying managers and juggle multiple tasks at one time.
- Thoroughly and professionally communicate with all team members in person, or by email, text, and telephone.
- Work to further the Eleven product by questioning operational norms, proposing solutions, and striving to innovate and streamline the Eleven operation in Colorado.
- Embrace all Eleven standards and values both within the workplace as well as when out and about in the community.
- CPR/First Aid Certified.
Special Position Requirements
- Travel between Scarp Ridge Lodge and Taylor River Lodge as necessary.
- Travel to other Eleven locations as needed.
- Due to the potential for early mornings or late evenings, having a personal vehicle is preferred.
- Flexible team player
- Adaptable to last-minute changes
- Knowledge of the Crested Butte and Gunnison County area
- Works well with a team with diverse personalities
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, demanding atmosphere
- High ethical standards
- Previous food & beverage experience
- Familiarity with Apple products (computers, iPads, iPods, AppleTV)
- Previous experience in hospitality/guest-facing environments
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Willing to work specifically to meet guest needs – early mornings and late evenings if need be
- Valid driver’s license
- Flexible work schedule
- Must be able to repeatedly lift 50+ pounds
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.