Looking for creative, professional and hardworking applicants to join our hospitality team.
Crested Butte is dubbed Colorado’s last great ski town for its historic charm and soulful spirit.
- Crested Butte, Colorado
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (May 17, 2021)
- To embody the Eleven standard by providing anticipatory service of the highest standard to all guests.
- To execute the Eleven mission through supporting the Eleven Operations team and stepping up to complete any required tasks.
This is a summer seasonal position starting in May with short-term housing options available.
- Manage small and large details related to guest requests and communicate necessary follow-up with pertinent staff.
- Support the Experience Manager by working to implement the itinerary for all guest's daily logistics.
- Safely transport Eleven guests.
- Assist the housekeeping team when necessary.
- Assist the culinary team during all meals and special events, including serving, bartending, barista, dishes, set up, and tear down.
- Operate and fully understand in-house technology systems including Crestron, Lutron, AppleTV, etc. and embrace new technologies as necessary.
- Help maintain the interior and exterior of all properties including snow removal, general maintenance, landscaping, upkeep of all equipment, and attention to decor.
- Actively work to recognize all maintenance that needs to be completed and communicate to the appropriate team members.
- Help manage back-of-the-house inventory through tracking, organization, ordering, and restocking.
- Track receipts from guest and property purchases by properly labeling and filing.
- Follow standard operating procedures (SOP’s) to consistently deliver the Eleven product.
- Proactively communicate and help implement necessary changes and updates that need to be made to SOPs, inventory lists, daily duties, etc.
- Manage direction from varying managers and juggle multiple tasks at one time.
- Thoroughly and professionally communicate with all team members in person, or by email, text, and telephone.
- Work to further the Eleven product by questioning operational norms, proposing solutions, and striving to innovate and streamline the Eleven operation in Colorado.
- Embrace all Eleven standards and values both within the workplace as well as when out and about in the community.
- CPR/First Aid Certified.
Special Position Requirements
- Travel between Scarp Ridge Lodge and Taylor River Lodge as necessary.
- Travel to other Eleven locations as needed.
- Due to the potential for early mornings or late evenings, having a personal vehicle is preferred.
- Flexible team player
- Adaptable to last-minute changes
- Knowledge of the Crested Butte and Gunnison County area
- Works well with a team with diverse personalities
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, demanding atmosphere
- High ethical standards
- Previous food & beverage experience
- Familiarity with Apple products (computers, iPads, iPods, AppleTV)
- Previous experience in hospitality/guest-facing environments
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Willing to work specifically to meet guest needs – early mornings and late evenings if need be
- Valid driver’s license
- Flexible work schedule
- Must be able to repeatedly lift 50+ pounds
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.