Start something great at Echo Mountain. Share your passion for mountain sports with our guests.
We have the best views and the greatest team.
- Idaho Springs, Colorado
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts soon! (Nov 12, 2018)
Lift operations staff members are responsible for the safety of our guests while they are loading, riding, and unloading our chairlifts and the magic carpet. We strive to provide exceptional service to our guests and create lasting memories. Spend your days outside in the beautiful Colorado Mountains.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Assist in the safe, efficient and courteous loading, seating, and unloading of guests
- Maintains lift station area and safe walking surfaces
- Scan tickets or ensure guests have proper lift access credentials
- Stop or slow the lift for safety / emergency purposes
- Performs daily pre-operational checks and inspections
- Respond to and report emergencies
- Monitor and maintain the operation of the lifts in accordance with applicable rules and regulations (Echo, State- CPTSB and Federal- ANSI)
- Participates in summer and winter preventive maintenance programs
- Participate in resort maintenance activities
- Ensure management is immediately informed on all unusual conditions, incidents, or system malfunctions
- Ensure all records are maintained and kept up-to-date including all mechanical and operational procedures, daily maintenance, operational logs, lift failures and incidents
- Maintenance of padding, fencing and signs on trails and race areas
- Responsible for cleanliness of on-mountain facilities including restrooms
- Other duties as assigned
Qualified applicants must be able to complete a background check and reference checks. Echo Mountain is a drug free workplace.
We hire the most highly qualified people available and provide a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Season Pass for you and your dependents
- Real Deals
- 50% off Food & Beverage
- 50% off Rentals
Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for all team members. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
At Echo, there's a little something for everyone and lots of fun to be had! Come see us this weekend: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm Saturday and Sunday!Posted by Echo Mountain Resort on Friday, January 20, 2017