Start something great at Echo Mountain.
Work with a view of the beautiful Colorado Mountains.
- Idaho Springs, Colorado
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts soon! (Nov 12, 2018)
Start something great at Echo Mountain. You’re someone that goes above and beyond what is required. You like learning new things and overcoming unique challenges. Your passion for skiing / snowboarding can’t be contained to the occasional day on the mountain. Join our team and create a legacy. Share your passion! This position requires an F&B pro. You're someone that can work the grill, the bar, and the register while getting to know our awesome customers and hanging out in our redesigned Cabin. With some training from our chef, you'll be able to cook everything on our delicious, yet affordable, menu in no time. Use your creativity to make sure our F&B operation is relevant and what our customers want!
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Performs all prep and line cooking duties.
- Responsible for cleaning, sanitation of all cooking equipment and storage areas.
- Be accommodating to guests needs and put out spectacular food.
- Responsible for proper storage and rotation of all food items on front line.
- Must follow opening and closing procedures as outlined, including inventory management.
- Responsible for following cleaning schedules and cleanliness of equipment.
- Be able to handle special requests and be creative resulting in complete guest satisfaction.
- All other duties as assigned.
- All Echo Mountain employees are expected to assist in other areas as needed.
Requirements Include (but not limited to):
- Must have ability to verbally communicate, demonstrate, and explain concepts clearly to people of all ages
- Ability (in English) to read, speak and comprehend and write memorandum, correspondence, and reports
- Ability to maintain logs, reports, and checklists
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to guests and other employees
- Must be able to regularly lift or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift or move more than 50 pounds, and perform other physically demanding skills, including standing for long periods of time and responding appropriately to emergency and other unplanned situations
- Must be able to work weekend and holidays, work effectively at high elevations, and function effectively in extreme cold weather conditions and in other inclement weather conditions.
Qualified applicants must be able to complete a background check and reference checks. Echo Mountain is a drug free workplace.
We hire the most highly qualified people available and provide a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Season Pass for you and your dependents
- Real Deals
- 50% off Food & Beverage
- 50% off Rentals
Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for all team members. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
At Echo, there's a little something for everyone and lots of fun to be had! Come see us this weekend: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm Saturday and Sunday!Posted by Echo Mountain Resort on Friday, January 20, 2017
How to Apply
Apply online on our website.