Utility Technician - flight assistance available - Come to Denali Park, Alaska!
An exciting hospitality company in a world destination at the doorstep to Denali National Park.
- $13.00 / hour + tips
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
ASK ABOUT OUR FLIGHT AND HOUSING PROGRAMS/INCENTIVES
Utility Technicians are responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitation standards for china, glassware, tableware, cooking utensils, etc., using machine and manual cleaning methods. This position also ensures the dishwashing area is maintained as a clean, safe and sanitary facility. In addition, they are responsible for filling soaking tubs with clean solution, maintaining the dishwashing machine, and conducting general kitchen/restaurant cleaning as needed.
Utility Techs are also responsible for the removal of trash and garbage to the dumpsters. They will promote safety culture in all areas in the work place, including food safety, customer safety, and the safety of team members.
Job Duties (may include, but are not limited to):
- Performs a variety of entry-level dishwashing tasks
- Sort and rinse dirty dishes, glass, tableware and other cooking utensils and place them in racks to send through dish machine
- Sort and stack clean dishes. Carry clean dishes to cook’s line and other proper storage areas. Rewash soiled dishes before delivering
- Routinely cleans the kitchen area, including the equipment
- Ability to communicate clearly (verbal and written) with employees and management
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, and maintain an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Prior experience in dishwashing position is preferred
- Must be able to lift over 50 lbs
- Must be able to stand for an entire 8 hour shift
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
How to Apply
Apply online via the link below.
Text Brew49 to 85000 to apply.