Seasonal Opportunity for Professional Sous Chef - Housing and Flight Included!
Located by Denali National Park, a stunning world destination.
- $1,100.00 - $900.00 / week
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Housing and Flight Included
We are looking for a professional Sous Chef to join the 49th State Brewing team, to be a leader in our kitchen, and to have an amazing adventure! The successful candidate will employ their culinary and managerial skills in order to play a critical role in maintaining and enhancing our guest’s satisfaction.
- Help in the preparation and design of all food and drinks menus
- Produce high-quality plates both design and taste-wise
- Ensure that the kitchen operates in a timely way that meets our quality standards
- Fill in for the Executive Chef in planning and directing food preparation when necessary
- Resourcefully solve any issues that arise and seize control of any problematic situation
- Manage and train kitchen staff, establish working schedule and assess staff’s performance
- Order supplies to stock inventory appropriately
- Comply with and enforce sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Proven experience as a Sous Chef
- Understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and procedures
- Excellent record of kitchen and staff management
- Accuracy and speed in handling emergency situations and providing solutions
- Familiar with industry’s best practices