Cook it Up in Denali National Park!
Work and Play in Alaska 2019!
- Denali Park, Alaska
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in about 1 month (Apr 24, 2019)
We are looking for hard working, fun-loving individuals to help accomplish our mission. We value our reputation of being a "cool place to work" and we are proud of the fact that we have many employees return summer after summer.
- Performs a variety of food preparation tasks.
- Routinely, prepares and processes food.
- Monitors food preparation and supervises kitchen staff operations.
- Job Requirements:
- Culinary degree or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized restaurant point of sales (POS) systems is preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintains an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- One year of experience in positions involving commercial food preparation.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Must have a valid Alaska Food Handlers card.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
The environment in our facilities is fast paced, and we strive to be the best eating, drinking, and entertainment establishments in Denali. We take great pride in serving high quality meals and providing exceptional service to our guests.
Pay ranges based on experience. Housing is provided for this position. End of contract bonuses available!
Complete your application today via the links below to be considered for the 2019 Summer Season!
Come experience life in one of the most beautiful places on earth!