Cook it Up in Denali National Park!
Work and Play in Alaska 2018!
- Denali Park, Alaska
- $1,000.00 / week
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Jun 25, 2018)
We are looking for hardworking, fun-loving individuals to help accomplish our mission. We value our reputation of being a "cool place to work" and we are proud of the fact that we have many employees return summer after summer.
- Performs a variety of advanced food preparation and supervisory tasks.
- Routinely, prepares and processes food.
- Develop and execute menu items
- Monitors food preparation and supervises kitchen staff operations.
- Job Requirements:
- Culinary degree or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized restaurant point of sales (POS) systems, is preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees, and management.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintains an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- One year of experience in positions involving commercial food preparation.
- Supervisory three locations.
- Must have a valid Alaska Food Handlers card.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
The environment in our facilities is fast-paced, and we strive to be the best eating, drinking, and entertainment establishments in Denali. We take great pride in serving high-quality meals and providing exceptional service to our guests.
Pay ranges based on experience. Housing and flight are provided for this position. End of contract performance bonuses available!
Complete your application today via the links below to be considered for the 2018 Summer Season!
Come experience life in one of the most beautiful places on earth!