Want to work at the #1 Rated DoubleTree Suites in the Country?!
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Naples
- Naples, Florida
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Mar 14, 2018)
Do you have hotel experience? Would you like to work at the #1 DoubleTree Hotel in the country? If so this position may be for you!
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Naples is hiring a Front Desk Manager. To be considered you must have a minimum of 3 years front desk hotel experience.
The Front Desk Manager oversees the front desk operations, including checking guests in and out, reservations, and monitoring and assisting in management of room inventories and rates, while ensuring overall excellent guest service. Must be flexible with schedule and have availability to work days, nights, weekends, holidays or as business levels dictate.
- Receive direction from the General Manager and assist in the overall management of the unit’s operations. Assist in planning and developing daily operations for Front Desk; forecasting and analyzing sales and revenue, labor, and profit; ensuring compliance with established budget; and scheduling, supervising, and participating in the operational duties specific to the unit.
- Assist in recruiting, supervising, training, scheduling, disciplining, reviewing, and directing the front desk team.
- Respond to guest inquiries, disputes and resolve guest complaints.
- Ensure all cash and cash equivalents are accounted for and balanced at the beginning and end of each work shift.
- Represent the company in a professional and positive manner at all times. Maintain and enhance the company’s image when interacting with clients, guests, associates, and vendors.
- Perform unit opening and or closing procedures.
- Maintain awareness of safety issues, and report them immediately to your manager.
- Maintain and ensure safe facility environment including standards for maintenance and upkeep of unit’s equipment, housekeeping, sanitation, dress, cash control, and employee hygiene. Notify Unit Manager of all unusual events, circumstances, or other safety or quality control issues.
How to Apply
Click on the Apply Now button.