Escape to Doe Bay! Competitive Wages! Housing Available! Seeking Housekeeping Arts Associates
Live among nature, on the beach with good people, and make money doing it.
- Olga, Washington
- $19.00 / hour + tips
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Do you want to get out of the city and live on a beautiful island in the Pacific Northwest, surrounded by the pristine waters of the Salish Sea?
Come join our team at the critically acclaimed Doe Bay!
Full-time/seasonal and long term Housekeeping Arts positions available.
We are a team of hard-working individuals tasked with the very important job of keeping Doe Bay clean, comfortable and welcoming. We take pride in maintaining this environment for our guests and are looking for hardworking, fun people who share our values and take pride in the work they do. Skills required to be successful include; dedication to the task at hand, impeccable attention to detail and a desire to provide excellent customer service. The ability to perform as part of a team is critical, and fast paced – high energy days with physically demanding and repetitious tasks are guaranteed. Additionally, a love for working outside and experiencing Washington weather is essential.
- Our cabins, yurts and domes are spread across a 36 acre property with varied topography and dirt/gravel trails instead of sidewalks. We have a golf cart for carrying stuff but there is still a fair amount of walking between buildings, in variable weather.
- Cleaning cabins thoroughly and expeditiously involves: green cleaning products, dusting, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning toilets and bathrooms, making beds, changing linens, running laundry, washing dishes, polishing mirrors, windows, chrome etc.
- This is a full-time position between 35 and 40 hours per week. We schedule five 7-8 hour days.
- Open availability is expected.
- No extended time off requests are permitted in July– August unless previously approved, or emergency/illness.
- Housekeepers carry short wave radios for communicating resort wide and back and forth between each other.
A beautiful work environment with inspirational co-workers. Many resort benefits. Enjoy working in unique units located on-site, no wear ‘n’ tear on your vehicle.
Ideal candidate will take pride in their work, have high attention to detail, can work independently, can lift 25lbs, enjoys nature.
Rate of pay is depending on experience and is guaranteed to be competitive!
There are onsite housing opportunities in private studio cabins with shared bath and kitchen. Most spots rent for $200/month but we have campsites available rent free.
We take Covid seriously and try to maintain as safe an environment as possible.
How to Apply
Step 1: Fill out our Employment Application through our online Google Form
Step 2: Send along any supporting documents, letters of recommendation, resumes, and/or any questions or concerns you may have to email@example.com. A digital photo is helpful for us to keep track of you and personalize your application, but not necessary. No phone inquiries, please.
We look forward to exploring the possibilities with you!