Island Opportunity for Skilled Facilities Worker
Waterfront, creekside clothing optional sauna and hot tubs, TreeHouse, Salish Sea, San Juan Islands
- Orcas Island, Washington
- $14.00 / hour
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (May 16, 2018)
Doe Bay is seeking an experienced/skilled person for a long-term position in our Facilities Department. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 3 years professional experience in one or more of the following areas: plumbing, electrical, carpentry, pool water chemistry or landscaping maintenance. Must be able to lift 50 lbs repeatedly, work safely, use/maintain power tools, follow direction and WORK HARD with little supervision.
Our business is growing and there are tremendous opportunities for smart, cool and ambitious candidates. Come join the team!
Pay is DOE with a premium wage offered to Orcas Island residents who have their own housing. We have tent and cabin options for living on site including the use of a staff kitchen, bath-house and lounge. Other benefits include:
- Medical/Dental available after 8 weeks successful employment for long-term employee positions.
- 25% employee discount at the Doe Bay store and Doe Bay café
- Free use of the Doe Bay Serenity Gardens and spa!
- Doe Bay is one of the most beautiful and unique places in the World!
- All employees are eligible to participate in the Doe Bay Staff Health Initiative including free yoga classes, staff hikes, healthy, low-cost meals and personal garden plots available in the Doe Bay Garden.
How to Apply
How To Apply Go to: https://doebay.com/about-us/join-our-team/
Step 1: Open the application and save it to your computer: Employment Application (PDF)
Step 2: Fill it out
Step 3: Choose a way to get it to us: a. Email it to: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org b. FAX it to: (360) 376-5809 c. Mail a hard copy to: Doe Bay Resort & Retreat PO Box 437 Olga, WA 98279 Attn: Jobs