Seeking team members with a passion for the outdoors at Grant Grove!
Discover the great outdoors and breathtaking scenery at Kings Canyon National Park!
- year round
- SEQUOIA NATIONAL PARK, California
- $19.00 / hour
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Delaware North Parks and Resorts is looking for a full-time Maintenance Workers to join our team at Grant Grove in Kings Canyon National Park, California. As part of the Maintenance team you will work under the direction of the Facilities Manager performing routine maintenance duties throughout the properties.
Minimum pay rate: $19.00 / hour
Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at https://careers.delawarenorth.com/whatweoffer.
We offer great perks for our eligible Wuksachi Lodge associates:
• Full time benefits available
• Low-Cost Employee Housing.
Experience work-life balance and grow your career in an amazing environment!
At Delaware North, we care about our associates’ professional and personal wellbeing. We have a comprehensive benefits program designed to give our associates the comfort, safety, and stability they need to deliver exceptional service to our guests. All associates are eligible for benefits including weekly pay, employee assistance program, training and development, employee discounts, and flexible work schedules. Medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation and holidays, and tuition reimbursement are available for eligible associates.
Some locations may implement a vaccination requirement in the future if required by federal, state, or local law.
- Painting, hanging drywall, and repairing drywall as needed.
- Changing light bulbs, replacing fixtures, and performing similar minor electrical tasks.
- Plumbing work including opening clogged drains, repairing leaks, and performing other simple plumbing jobs.
- Simple carpentry tasks, such as installing shelves, hooks, or closet rods
- Lawn maintenance including mowing, removing weeds and brush, etc.
- Ensuring tools and equipment are in working order and keeping maintenance room in neat condition.
- Assists with loading or unloading trucks of maintenance parts and supplies.
- Minimum of 3-5 years' previous experience in general maintenance/repair required.
- Previous experience with fire and boiler heat systems a plus.
- Must have a clean driving record. This position requires driving a company vehicle.
- Requires bending, stooping, and the ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, squatting, kneeling, pushing and pulling.
- Standing and walking 100% of the time.
- Must be able to work outside in all types of weather.
Who We Are
Kings Canyon National Park offers some of the most spectacular hiking, backpacking, and photographic opportunities in the United States. We have a variety of on-site housing and RV Sites available for our team members. We also offer associate discounts on food, beverage, and retail.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply
Apply on our career site!