Seeking team members with a passion for the outdoors at Grant Grove!
Discover the great outdoors and breathtaking scenery at Kings Canyon National Park!
- year round
- SEQUOIA NATIONAL PARK, California
- $23.00 / hour
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Delaware North Parks and Resorts is searching for a full-time Maintenance Supervisor to join our team at Grant Grove in Kings Canyon National Park, California. As a Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for overseeing repairs, maintenance, upkeep and replacement of the facility mechanical, cosmetic, and operational equipment and structure.
Minimum pay rate: $23.00 / hour
Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at https://careers.delawarenorth.com/whatweoffer.
We offer great perks for our eligible Wuksachi Lodge associates:
• Full time benefits available
• Low-Cost Employee Housing.
Experience work-life balance and grow your career in an amazing environment!
At Delaware North, we care about our associates’ professional and personal wellbeing. We have a comprehensive benefits program designed to give our associates the comfort, safety, and stability they need to deliver exceptional service to our guests. All associates are eligible for benefits including weekly pay, employee assistance program, training and development, employee discounts, and flexible work schedules. Medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation and holidays, and tuition reimbursement are available for eligible associates.
Some locations may implement a vaccination requirement in the future if required by federal, state, or local law.
- Communicating with the Maintenance Manager and/or property managers to prioritize work load.
- Overseeing the operation of maintaining, replacement or repair of all electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems, services and equipment.
- Supervising and performing carpentry, painting, and track operations.
- Maintains tools and maintenance equipment in working order and keeps maintenance room in neat condition.
- Maintaining and conduct inventories.
- Maintaining paperwork, work orders and logs.
- Overlooking the operation of first, second and/or third shift.
- Participating in Fire Prevention and other life safety programs.
- Reports accidents, injuries, property damage or loss to supervisor.
- Provides for a safe work environment by following all safety and security policies and procedures.
- At least three years in a supervisory position.
- Experience in carpentry, plumbing, HVAC, electrical, painting and patching, machinery, metalworking, landscaping and locksmith duties.
- Must have general knowledge of the use of simple equipment used in building trades.
- Ability to read simple instructions and follow simple diagrams.
- Ability to perform simple tasks independently after being given specific instructions.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to use hand tools and to paint.
- Ability to stand, crouch, and climb to perform repairs, use ladders, and perform various types of manual labor.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Visual acuity sufficient for reading, performing repairs, and painting.
- Exposed to outdoor weather conditions in all seasons, including variable temperatures and wet and/or humid conditions.
- Occasionally exposed to fumes and toxic or caustic chemicals.
- Noise level may be moderate-to-high.
Who We Are
Kings Canyon National Park offers some of the most spectacular hiking, backpacking, and photographic opportunities in the United States. We have a variety of on-site housing and RV Sites available for our team members. We also offer associate discounts on food, beverage, and retail.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply
Apply on our career site via the link below!