Do you have a knack for numbers?
- Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Park, California
- $18.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Nov 21, 2017)
Our Exciting Work Environment
Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks in California will expand your perspective, renew your spirit and challenge your sense of wonder. Like the sky-piercing trees that grow only here, Sequoia and Kings Canyon’s scale is ancient and epic. This is dynamic, full-screen Sierra recreation, on a level that field guides and trail maps only begin to reveal.
*Accounting office located in Fresno CA
- Post invoices in PeopleSoft including invoices with multi-department and account codes.
- Check vendor statements for missing invoices.
- Answer calls regarding invoice payment status.
- Complete electronic Vendor Approval Requests to set up new vendors.
5. Maintains an organized and accurate direct billing file.
6. Manages all group billing verifying rooms list, banquet charges, etc.
7. Manages all T/A (wholesaler) billings.
8. Post payments, adjustments and miscellaneous charges to both city ledger and guest ledger accounts.
Daily Audit Reporting:
9. Prepare Revenue, statistical reporting in excel spreadsheet for all locations on a daily bases.
10. Prepare weekly revenue and cash journals.
11. Reconcile cash and credit cards posted weekly to banking activity.
12. Prepare correction journals when necessary.
Other Office Duties:
13. File numerically and alphabetically.
14. Box up prior year files to prepare for storage.
*Other duties as assigned.
1. Must be able to type a minimum of 50 words per minute.
2. Must be able to prepare professional emails.
3. Must be able to work independently, prioritize work and make decisions regarding the correct formatting of work.
4. Strong Computer Skills: Excel, Microsoft Office, Internet-based software
5. Good communication skills
6. Be able to lift 20lbs
7. Often sit for long periods of time
8. Requires the ability to read, write, speak and understand English well.
9. Flexible work hours maybe required
LIFTING: 20 lbs.
REACH ABOVE SHOULDERS: FREQUENT
Conditions of Employment
All applicants may be subject to pre-employment background and/or drug testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply
Go to www.visitsequoia.com/jobs or apply at https://careers.delawarenorth.com/us/en/job/DELAA003Y9884/Accounting-Clerk-Fresno-Office