Join our team at Yellowstone - employee housing, recreational activities, and discounts!
Discover the great outdoors and breathtaking scenery at Yellowstone National Park!
- $15.50 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Delaware North Parks and Resorts is hiring seasonal Warehouse Associates to join our team at Yellowstone General Stores in Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming. As a Warehouse Associate, you are responsible for receiving and processing incoming stock and product, completing picks, preparing and completing orders for delivery or pickup, and performing inventory and quality control.
Minimum pay rate: $15.50 / hour
Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at https://careers.delawarenorth.com/whatweoffer.
We care about our team member’s personal and professional well-being. Delaware North provides a benefits package designed to give you the comfort, safety, and security you need to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests. All team members receive benefits including:
- Weekly pay
- Employee assistance program
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Flexible work schedules
Eligible team members may also receive: health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation days and holidays, paid parental bonding leave, and tuition and/or professional certification reimbursement.
Some locations may implement a vaccination requirement in the future if required by federal, state, or local law.
- Performs transfers or products and/or merchandise to and from the warehouse.
- Responsible for receiving products and merchandise, checking for quality and damages to items, and the proper storage of the delivered products and merchandise.
- Responsible for operating equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks, etc.
- Perform physical inventory as needed.
- Processes requests for supplies prepares merchandise for delivery and prepares packages for shipping according to established procedures
- Ensures security of company assets.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- 1 year of warehouse experience is preferred.
- Must be able to follow basic safety procedures and precautions due to physical risks.
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, basic math, and counting skills required.
- Ability to pull heavy carts of stock throughout the facility.
- Requires frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling up to 50 pounds.
- Frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping, lifting and reaching, during the entire length of shift.
Who We Are
Yellowstone General Stores are located throughout Yellowstone National Park including near Old Faithful, Mammoth Hot Springs, and Canyon Village. The locations offer the opportunity to explore more than 1000 miles of hiking trails, 40 waterfalls, and 10,000 hydro-thermal features like hot springs and geysers. We offer dorm-style employee housing or full-hookup RV sites. We also offer an employee meal program, store discounts, and recreational activities in Yellowstone National Park for our team members.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply
Apply on our career site!