Join our team at Yellowstone - employee housing, recreational activities, and discounts!
Discover the great outdoors and breathtaking scenery at Yellowstone National Park!
- $16.00 / hour
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Delaware North Parks and Resorts is hiring a seasonal Floor Supervisor to join our team at Yellowstone General Stores in Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming. Our ideal Floor Supervisor is experienced in retail operations, managing and leading a team, and delivering excellent guest service.
Minimum pay rate: $16.00 / hour
Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at https://careers.delawarenorth.com/whatweoffer.
We care about our team member’s personal and professional well-being. Delaware North provides a benefits package designed to give you the comfort, safety, and security you need to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests. All team members receive benefits including:
- Weekly pay
- Employee assistance program
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Flexible work schedules
Eligible team members may also receive: health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation days and holidays, paid parental bonding leave, and tuition and/or professional certification reimbursement.
Some locations may implement a vaccination requirement in the future if required by federal, state, or local law.
- Supervise and train retail associates and work to maintain retail standards, policies, and procedures.
- Open and close retail locations as directed by management.
- Assist retail management with the daily cash procedures and operations.
- Monitor store floor, assist with guests' needs and requests.
- Regularly evaluate, create, and maintain professional visual displays; provide direction to retail associates regarding store merchandising and displays.
- Ensure integrity of physical inventory and par levels.
- Maintain cleanliness and safety standards throughout the retail shops.
- Performs duties as assigned.
- Previous cash handling experience required.
- Previous experience working with point of sale (POS) system required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills; ability to direct the work activities of several associates simultaneously and plan ahead.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Constant standing, lifting, climbing stairs, and repetitive motions.
- Bending, reaching, climbing on ladders.
Who We Are
Yellowstone General Stores are located throughout Yellowstone National Park including near Old Faithful, Mammoth Hot Springs, and Canyon Village. The locations offer the opportunity to explore more than 1000 miles of hiking trails, 40 waterfalls, and 10,000 hydro-thermal features like hot springs and geysers. We offer dorm-style employee housing or full-hookup RV sites. We also offer an employee meal program, store discounts, and recreational activities in Yellowstone National Park for our team members.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply
Apply on our career site!