Join our team at Yellowstone - employee housing, recreational activities, and discounts!
Discover the great outdoors and breathtaking scenery at Yellowstone National Park!
- $15.00 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Delaware North Parks and Resorts is hiring a seasonal Retail Stocker to join our team at Yellowstone General Stores in Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming. As a Retail Stocker, you will ensure the store floor is organized, stocked, and clean at all times.
Minimum pay rate: $15.00 / hour
Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at https://careers.delawarenorth.com/whatweoffer.
We care about our team member’s personal and professional well-being. Delaware North provides a benefits package designed to give you the comfort, safety, and security you need to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests. All team members receive benefits including:
- Weekly pay
- Employee assistance program
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Flexible work schedules
Eligible team members may also receive: health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation days and holidays, paid parental bonding leave, and tuition and/or professional certification reimbursement.
Some locations may implement a vaccination requirement in the future if required by federal, state, or local law.
- Accepting delivered packages, unpacking items from boxes and ensuring that the proper number or amount of items is in each package.
- Unloading merchandise and stocking shelves with items.
- Marking items with individual ID codes (prices, stock numbers, barcodes, inventory control codes, etc.) as needed.
- Some interaction with guests to aid them while in the store.
- Sorting products and placing excess products in storage rooms.
- Making sure that no expired or damaged items are on the shelf.
- Reporting damages to carts, shelves, baskets, and other store property.
- Carrying out the occasional minor repairs, also dusting and cleaning shelves.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Organized, with strong attention to detail.
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds consistently.
- Frequent standing, walking, bending, kneeling, and reaching.
Who We Are
Yellowstone General Stores are located throughout Yellowstone National Park including near Old Faithful, Mammoth Hot Springs, and Canyon Village. The locations offer the opportunity to explore more than 1000 miles of hiking trails, 40 waterfalls, and 10,000 hydro-thermal features like hot springs and geysers. We offer dorm-style employee housing or full-hookup RV sites. We also offer an employee meal program, store discounts, and recreational activities in Yellowstone National Park for our team members.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply
Click here to apply!