Employee Housing, Meal Programs, Store Discounts, Recreational Activities – Join Our Team!
Discover the great outdoors and breathtaking scenery at Yellowstone National Park!
- $15.00 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Delaware North Parks and Resorts is hiring seasonal Kitchen Helpers to join our team at Yellowstone General Stores in Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming. As a Kitchen Helper, you are responsible for washing dishes, cleaning, cooking equipment, assisting chefs in prep and clean up, and setting up and replenishing buffet-style employee food.
Minimum pay rate: $15.00 / hour
Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at https://careers.delawarenorth.com/whatweoffer.
We care about our team member’s personal and professional well-being. Delaware North provides a benefits package designed to give you the comfort, safety, and security you need to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests. All team members receive benefits including:
- Weekly pay
- Employee assistance program
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Flexible work schedules
Eligible team members may also receive: health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation days and holidays, paid parental bonding leave, and tuition and/or professional certification reimbursement.
Some locations may implement a vaccination requirement in the future if required by federal, state, or local law.
- Washes dishes, glassware, pots, pans, flatware, and kitchen items, using dishwashers or by hand.
- Places clean dishes, utensils, and cooking equipment in storage areas.
- Cleans work area including equipment, floors, walls, and cooking area.
- Ensures that all levels for sanitizer on dish machines and pot sinks are at the specific requirements for health standards.
- Keeps all kitchenwares storage areas clean and orderly.
- Removes trash from dish room and transports to the dumpster. Cleans and sanitizes garbage cans.
- Responsible for setting up and replenishing buffet style employee food.
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Ability to understand and follow directions.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Ability to stand and walk for the entire length of shift.
- Ability to lift and carry supplies and equipment up to 60 pounds and place items on high and low shelves in storerooms and freezers.
- Frequent reaching, twisting at the waist, bending, and squatting
- Pushing and pulling occasionally, to move equipment, mops, and brooms
- Hazards include, but are not limited to, cuts from broken glass, metal cans, scalds, and burns, slipping and tripping, exposure to and contact with chemical cleaning agents.
- Ability to withstand temperatures in a hot and damp kitchen environment.
Who We Are
Yellowstone General Stores are located throughout Yellowstone National Park including near Old Faithful, Mammoth Hot Springs, and Canyon Village. The locations offer the opportunity to explore more than 1000 miles of hiking trails, 40 waterfalls, and 10,000 hydro-thermal features like hot springs and geysers. We offer dorm-style employee housing or full-hookup RV sites. We also offer an employee meal program, store discounts, and recreational activities in Yellowstone National Park for our team members.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply
Apply on our career site!