Seeking team members with a passion for the outdoors - $3 per day seasonal bonus!
Discover the great outdoors and breathtaking scenery at Yellowstone National Park!
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Delaware North Parks and Resorts is seeking Kitchen Helpers to join our team for the 2021 season at Yellowstone General Stores in Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming.
We are seeking candidates with a passion for the outdoors and that enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. We have dorm-style housing and RV Sites available. We also offer an employee meal program, store discounts, and recreational activities for our associates.
- Washes dishes, glassware, pots, pans, flatware and kitchen items, using dishwashers or by hand.
- Places clean dishes, utensils, and cooking equipment in storage areas.
- Cleans work area including equipment, floors, walls and cooking area.
- Ensures that all levels for sanitizer on dish machine and pot sinks are at specific requirement for health standards.
- Keeps all kitchen wares storage areas clean and orderly.
- Removes trash from dishroom and transports to dumpster. Cleans and sanitizes garbage cans
- Responsible for setting up and replenishing buffet-style employee food.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Ability to understand and follow direction.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Ability to stand and walk for entire length of shift.
- Ability to lift and carry supplies and equipment up to 60 pounds and place items on high and low shelves in storerooms and freezers.
- Frequent reaching, twisting at the waist, bending, and squatting
- Pushing and pulling occasionally, to move equipment, mops and brooms
- Will be in contact with chemical cleaning agents.
- Hazards include, but are not limited to, cuts from broken glass, metal cans, scalds and burns, slipping and tripping.
- Frequently immerses hands in water.
- Works frequently in a hot and damp environment.
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply
Apply on our career site!