$3 per day seasonal bonus + housing, meal programs, store discounts, recreational activities
Discover the great outdoors and breathtaking scenery at Yellowstone National Park!
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Delaware North Parks and Resorts is seeking Custodians to join our team for the 2021 season at Yellowstone General Stores in Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming. Our ideal candidate will be experienced in a custodian role focused on building cleanliness both exterior and interior. You will have great physical endurance to cover a large space. An eye for detail and diligence are also imperative in custodial jobs.
We are seeking candidates with a passion for the outdoors and guest service that enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. We have dorm-style housing and RV Sites available. We also offer an employee meal program, store discounts, and recreational activities for our associates.
- Sweep and clean facilities including bathrooms, carpets, walls, windows, break rooms, offices and all other duties as assigned.
- Empty trash, replace liners, dusting, etc.
- Pressure washes concrete surfaces to remove dirt and chewing gum, etc.
- Stock closets and replenish paper products in the restrooms.
- Reports any visible defects to his/her supervisor.
- Implements process improvements.
- Respond to guest inquiries providing accurate courteous information.
- Follow safety rules and keep work areas in clean and orderly condition.
- Train in safety awareness.
- Follow safety and environmental business practices and keep work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- 6 months experience in custodial and related services preferred.
- Must be able to read, comprehend, and follow written instructions.
- Must be self motivated, have the ability to work independently and without much instruction.
- This position requires the ability to lift up to 40+ pounds.
- Must have ability to reach above head level
- Ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time.
- May be required to work in hot and humid conditions.
- Must be able to work inside and outside with exposure to advert climate conditions to include heat, cold, rain, ice.
- Must be able to work in an environment with dirt, noise, fumes, wetness, paint and solvents.
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply
Apply on our career site!