Come zip through the trees with us - just outside Denali National Park!
Denali is awesome, come see for yourself!
- Denali Park, Alaska
- $13.00 / hour + tips
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Give each guest professional and expert service. Handle each guest interaction with specific care and attention, encourage them and keep them comfortable throughout the tour. Explain safety elements and maintain safety protocols throughout the tour. Give local information and interpretation when appropriate. Work within a team environment and keep tours on schedule.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Attend and pass minimum 50 hour rescue and facilitation training.
- Maintain and log 8 hours of rescue and facilitation practice per month.
- Conduct 1-3 tours a work day with up to 10 participants per group.
- Safe transportation of guests in ATV’s to and from the zipline course on rough ATV trails.
- Effectively conduct safety orientations in compliance national standards.
- Understand and comply with course and national safety standards.
- Understand and enforce safety requirements of zipline tour.
- Inspection and documentation of safety equipment, course elements, and vehicles.
- Responsible for exact tour timing and adherence to tour schedules.
- Understanding and effectively completing a variety of safety reports and paperwork.
- Washing and fueling ATV’s.
- Assist in course and property maintenance.
- Ability to work on feet for up to 8-9 hours a day, with the majority of the time spent with guests.
- Ability to work at heights over 40 feet.
- Ability to maintain positive attitude while working in ALL weather conditions.
- Attention to detail and a love of organization is an absolute must.
- Must have a “Safety First” mentality.
- Must be flexible with scheduling.
- Must be willing and able to assist in course maintenance as needed.
- Ability to think calmly and critically in high-stress situations.
- Strong communication skills.
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
- First Aid and CPR certified.
- 2-5 years experience working in customer service.
- Previous zipline guiding experience.
- Experience working in seasonal tourism a major plus.
- Familiarity with Denali National Park history, landscape and wildlife.
- Prior visitation to Denali.
- International travel, backcountry travel, climbing and other adventure sport experience.
$13 Hourly wage ($11 hourly base + $2 end of season bonus) + TIPS (tips will add at least $3-5/hour!)