Are You an All Around FOH Rockstar That's Looking for Your next Opportunity to Shine on the Floor?
Anchorage has all the glory of Alaska along with the perks of city life!
- Anchorage, Alaska
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in about 1 month (Apr 01, 2018)
Are you just an all around rockstar that’s looking for the next opportunity to shine on the floor? Have you been told you bring positive energy into a team setting? Do you have the ability to anchor every situation to bring a rewarding experience for your employees and customers?
If so, 49th State Brewing Company is interested in you! Not only do we offer a fun, fast-paced environment for which you can thrive and be creative, we offer a competitive salary based on experience and some pretty darn good beer!
As a Floor Manager for 49th State Brewing Company, you are the backbone of this entire fun but very high volume operation! In order to be successful in this role:
- Your eyes and ears have to be everywhere! We’re counting on you to take action when needed.
- You must be able to communicate with management and staff effectively.
- You lead by example and take initiative when needed.
- You’re detail orientated and ready to support staff when needed.
- You have a positive attitude and enjoy finding innovative solutions to issues.
- The ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ restaurant management experience.
- Be able to multi-task in a high volume environment.
- Great customer service and communication skills.
- Knowledge of personnel safety and safe food preparation standards.
- Knowledge and appreciation of craft beer.