Looking for experienced line cooks for fast-pace restaurant
We are a fast-pace brewpub
- Denali Park, AK
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 3 months (May 21, 2018)
Line Cooks are responsible for preparation, assembly, and final presentation of ingredients according to the 49th State Brewing Company’s recipes and specifications and ensuring the quality of cooked/prepared food by testing them. These individuals will utilize a large range of kitchen skills, including slicing, grinding, frying, and baking during food service. Line cooks are also responsible for the detection and disposal of unattractive and spoiled foods. They will promote safety culture in all areas in the work place, including food safety, customer safety, and the safety of team members.
Job Duties (may include, but are not limited to):
- Performs a variety of advanced food preparation tasks
- Routinely, prepares and stocks the food assembly line for service, and in addition, replenishes the service line, as needed
- Accurately assembles food in a timely manner, as ordered, during all meal services
- Observes company health, sanitation, and food quality policies
- Assists with cleaning and sanitation of kitchen and food items
How to Apply
Please apply online.