Earn $16 per hour and $250 monthly seasonal bonus as a Prep Cook!
Experience the great outdoors at Tenaya National Park
- $16.00 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Delaware North Parks and Resorts is hiring a Prep Cook to join our team at Tenaya Lodge in Fish Camp, California.
Prep Cooks at Tenaya Lodge start at $16/hour!
We offer great perks to our Tenaya Lodge associates:
- FREE employee housing OR $20/day commute bonus (for commutes over 50 mi. one-way).
- FREE employee meals for all shifts over 5 hours.
- $250 per month seasonal bonus! Work until the end of October and you could earn up to an additional $1750!!
- Discounts on products and services.
- Prepares food to specifications before and during unit operations.
- Maintains food, utensils and equipment in a clean and orderly manner.
- Labels, dates and wraps food product, adhering to ServSafe procedures.
- Follows and upholds all health codes and sanitation regulations.
- Follows all safety, security and kitchen procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Prior food preparation experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to read and comprehend prep sheets.
- Ability to use kitchen tools safely (knives and small equipment ware).
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Frequent standing and/or walking for entire length of shift.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to chop, mix, blend, whip etc. a variety of foods and liquids.
- Ability to move rapidly and coordinate multiple orders.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Exposed to variable temperatures, depending on the season; may work frequently in a hot and/or damp environment.
- May be required to work in confined space.
- Hazards include, but are not limited to cuts from broken glass, metal cans, slipping and tripping.
- Frequently immerses hands in water.
How to Apply
Apply online in less than 5 minutes! You'll be invited to complete a short text prescreen and then you can schedule your own interview.