Work at the height of adventure at the South Entrance to Yosemite!
A haven for outdoor enthusiasts
- $15.00 / hour + tips
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 1 month. (Apr 01, 2021)
Delaware North Parks and Resorts is hiring Housekeepers to join our team at the Award-Winning Tenaya Lodge in Fish Camp, California.
We have employee housing available for seasonal housekeepers. We also offer a free employee meal for all shifts over 5 hours (when health restrictions allow) and discounts on products and services.
- Thoroughly cleans areas, rooms, and restrooms according to department procedures.
- Empties wastebaskets and transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replenishes supplies per housekeeping procedures.
- Conducts walk-arounds of assigned areas to ensure the facility meets housekeeping standards.
- Interacts on occasion with guests while cleaning guest and meeting rooms. Assists guest as needed.
- Reports maintenance repair problems to Supervisor.
- Ensures all lost and found items are turned in and logged on a daily basis.
- Ensures sanitation guidelines are maintained.
- Ensures all linen rooms and work areas are neat, clean and organized.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Limited to no experience required; previous commercial cleaning and/or guest service experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of various cleaning utensils, dryers, vacuum cleaners, tools and fixtures.
- Ability to work quickly under pressure.
- Ability to follow direction and instructions.
- Ability to make simple addition and subtraction calculations.
- Frequent walking and standing for entire length of shift.
- Frequent climbing of stairs.
- Frequent bending, stooping, reaching, kneeling, and carrying.
- Use of hands to operate cleaning equipment and complete scrubbing/washing duties.
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Visual acuity sufficient to inspect cleanliness of rooms and surfaces.
- Working conditions include being regularly exposed to fumes and toxic or caustic chemicals, occasionally works in outside weather conditions, occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, and noise level may be moderate to loud.
In response to COVID-19, we've developed Delaware North's Commitment to Care program. The program is a reengineering of our operating procedures and meant to minimize contact risk and bolster hygiene protocols to exceed best-practice guidelines of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Learn more: https://careers.delawarenorth.com/commitment-to-care
How to Apply
Complete our online application in under 5 minutes and then look for an email and text message invite to complete our simple online screening.