Begin your adventure in the beautiful Central California Sierras!
Located 2 miles from the southern entrance to Yosemite National Park.
- Fish Camp, California
- $12.00 / hour + tips
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts soon! (Apr 01, 2018)
Consistently maintaining a high standard of cleanliness with strong attention to detail in all areas of the resort. With integrity and attention to detail creating a clean an orderly environment for our guests.
- Follow all Delaware North Parks and Resorts Environmental GreenPath, GuestPath, OSS, SERV, Code of Conduct, Core Values, Policies and Procedures.
- Must be capable of completing a minimum of 12 rooms per 8 hour shift.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Sweep and vacuum hallways. Shampoo as necessary.
- Deliver items to guest rooms such as coffee, cribs, rollaway beds, hair dryers, etc.
- Report Lost and Found items left in guest rooms. .
- Check out & in assigned keys on a daily basis.
- Ensure sanitation guidelines are maintained.
- Assist guests as needed.
- Ensure all linen rooms and work areas are neat, clean and organized.
- To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Tolerance - Ability to work successfully with a variety of people without making judgments.
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Energetic - Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Less than high school education
Experience: Worked as a housekeeper in a hospitality environment: preferred.
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply
Click APPLY NOW and apply online. Flexible start dates. Call with any questions.