Seeking team members with a passion for the outdoors for The Ridgeline Hotel at Estes Park!
Discover the great outdoors and breathtaking scenery at Estes Park!
- year round
- Estes Park, Colorado
- $17.00 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Delaware North Parks and Resorts is hiring a full-time or part-time Housekeeper to join our team at The Ridgeline Hotel at Estes Park in Estes Park, Colorado.
Minimum pay rate: $17.00 / hour
Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at https://careers.delawarenorth.com/whatweoffer.
We offer great perks for our eligible Ridgeline at Estes Park associates:
- Full-time benefits available
- Low-Cost Employee Housing.
- Discounts on products and services.
At Delaware North, we care about our associates’ professional and personal wellbeing. We have a comprehensive benefits program designed to give our associates the comfort, safety, and stability they need to deliver exceptional service to our guests. All associates are eligible for benefits including weekly pay, employee assistance program, training and development, employee discounts, and flexible work schedules. Medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation and holidays, and tuition reimbursement are available for eligible associates.
Some locations may implement a vaccination requirement in the future if required by federal, state, local law.
- Thoroughly cleans public areas, rooms, and restrooms according to department procedures.
- Empties wastebaskets and transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replenishes supplies per housekeeping procedures.
- Conducts walk-arounds of assigned areas to ensure the facility meets housekeeping standards.
- Interacts on occasion with guests while cleaning guest and meeting rooms. Assists guest as needed.
- Reports maintenance repair problems to Supervisor.
- Ensures all lost and found items are turned in and logged on a daily basis.
- Ensures sanitation guidelines are maintained.
- Ensures all linen rooms and work areas are neat, clean and organized.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Limited to no experience required; previous commercial cleaning or guest service experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of various cleaning utensils, dryers, vacuum cleaners, tools and fixtures.
- Ability to work quickly under pressure.
- Ability to follow direction and instructions.
- Ability to make simple addition and subtraction calculations.
- Frequent walking and standing for the entire length of the shift.
- Frequent climbing of stairs.
- Frequent bending, stooping, reaching, kneeling, and carrying.
- Use of hands to operate cleaning equipment and complete scrubbing/washing duties.
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Visual acuity is sufficient to inspect the cleanliness of rooms and surfaces.
- Working conditions include being regularly exposed to fumes and toxic or caustic chemicals.
- Occasionally works in outside weather conditions, and is exposed to wet and/or humid conditions.
- noise level may be moderate to loud.
Who We Are
The Ridgeline at Estes Park is a haven for outdoor enthusiasts. The hotel is only two miles from the Rocky Mountain National Park and a short walk to the heart of town. Our natural playground offers many outdoor activities: hiking, biking, fly fishing, and rafting. We offer on-site housing and discounts on meals, retail, and lodging.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply
Apply on our career site!