$500 hiring bonus, FREE Housing, & GREAT pay at The Ridgeline at Estes Park!
Explore all that the Rocky Mountain National Park has to offer!
- Estes Park, Colorado
- $17.00 / hour + tips
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Delaware North Parks and Resorts is hiring Housekeepers to join our team at The Ridgeline Hotel Estes Park in Estes Park, Colorado.
We offer great perks for our associates:
- FREE employee housing
- $500 sign-on bonus
- $150 referral bonus
- Discounts on meals, retail, and lodging
Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at careers.delawarenorth.com/whatweoffer
- Thoroughly cleans areas, rooms, and restrooms according to department procedures.
- Empties wastebaskets and transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replenishes supplies per housekeeping procedures.
- Conducts walk-arounds of assigned areas to ensure the facility meets housekeeping standards.
- Interacts on occasion with guests while cleaning guest and meeting rooms. Assists guest as needed.
- Reports maintenance repair problems to Supervisor.
- Ensures all lost and found items are turned in and logged on a daily basis.
- Ensures sanitation guidelines are maintained.
- Ensures all linen rooms and work areas are neat, clean and organized.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Limited to no experience required; previous commercial cleaning and/or guest service experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of various cleaning utensils, dryers, vacuum cleaners, tools and fixtures.
- Ability to work quickly under pressure.
- Ability to follow direction and instructions.
- Ability to make simple addition and subtraction calculations.
- Frequent walking and standing for entire length of shift.
- Frequent climbing of stairs.
- Frequent bending, stooping, reaching, kneeling, and carrying.
- Use of hands to operate cleaning equipment and complete scrubbing/washing duties.
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Visual acuity sufficient to inspect cleanliness of rooms and surfaces.
- Working conditions include being regularly exposed to fumes and toxic or caustic chemicals, occasionally works in outside weather conditions, occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, and noise level may be moderate to loud.
How to Apply
Apply online in less than 5 minutes via the link below!