SEEKING ADVENTUROUS COOKS! The Rocky Mountain National Park is just steps away!!
The mountains are calling you! Come work and play! A haven for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Estes Park, Colorado
- $13.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Aug 27, 2019)
Cooks needed ASAP!!!!
About 45 mins to Boulder, and 1.5 hours to Denver, Estes Park is nestled right next to the Rocky Mountain National Park. The hotel’s conveniently close location is an easy two-mile drive to the Rocky Mountain National Park and a short quarter-mile walk to the heart of this charming, mountain town.
- Complete all prep work required for daily operations and special events/banquets.
- Capable of working all stations on the line and the pantry including sauté, grill, fryer, and cold/salad station.
- Expedite as needed.
- Assist with plating meals for banquets as needed.
- Prepare all food as ordered and according to recipe guidelines and specs.
- Label, date, and wrap unused product prior to putting away.
- Other duties as assigned
Fully furnished, shared dorm-style housing is available for Delaware North associates. All dorms are furnished and will reside 2-4 associates depending on the location of your dorm. There is a communal kitchen that is completely supplied with all pots, pans, dishes, drinking glasses, etc.. There is not a laundry facility on-site; however, a laundry mat is located conveniently across the street from housing and the hotel. Associates living in company housing are required to pay a refundable $150 housing deposit prior to their employment start dates. Housing cost is $70.00/week and it automatically is taken from each paycheck. All units are non-smoking. Guests, family members, and pets are not permitted in employee housing.