Seeking adventurous, outdoorsy, and enthusiastic team members!
Hang out in beautiful Colorado and see the mountains!!
- Estes Park, Colorado
- $12.50 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Aug 20, 2019)
A haven for the outdoor enthusiast, immerse yourself in a serene setting where The Ridgeline blends the casual style of the Rocky Mountains with the comforts of a friendly Colorado mountain getaway. Inspired by the natural beauty surrounding Estes Park, the hotel’s conveniently close location is an easy two-mile drive to the Rocky Mountain National Park and a short quarter-mile walk to the heart of this charming, mountain town. Welcome to the beauty that is The Ridgeline at Estes Park!
Housekeepers NEEDED ASAP!!! $12.50/hour
Responsible for cleaning and maintaining the guest rooms, public areas, back of house areas such as linen room and laundry areas, according to company policy and procedures at a level that meets or exceeds company standards. Associates may be assigned as: Housekeeper, Porter or Laundry Worker.
- Stocks cart to ensure that enough cleaning needs, equipment and amenities are available to properly clean each room
- Observes proper procedures upon entering a guest room
- Cleans the guest rooms assigned. Ensures the amenities are stocked for each cleaned room. Completes entire housekeeping checklist
- Reports clean rooms to supervisor for inspection
- Reports any damages or hazards that are present in guest suite, i.e., burnt out light bulbs, broken furniture, broken fixtures, etc.
- Secures guest room doors upon exiting the room
- Stocks breakfast bar, kitchen and storage areas to ensure that enough supplies, equipment and amenities are available.
- Cleans the public areas as assigned. Completes entire Breakfast Attendant checklist.
- Keeps the corridors and service areas neat at all times
- Turns in all lost and found items and all guest room keys
- Must be able to work unsupervised.
All dorms are furnished and will reside 2-4 associates depending on the location of your dorm. There is a communal kitchen that is completely supplied with all pots, pans, dishes, drinking glasses, etc.. There is not a laundry facility on site; however, a laundry mat is located conveniently across the street from housing and the hotel. Associates living in company housing are required to pay a refundable $150 housing deposit prior to their employment start dates. Housing cost is $70.00/week and it automatically taken from each paycheck. All units are non-smoking. Guests, family members, and pets are not permitted in employee housing.
How to Apply
Please apply online by clicking Apply Here.