Welcome to the beauty that is The Ridgeline at Estes Park!
Seeking adventurous, outdoorsy, and enthusiastic team members!
- Estes Park, Colorado
- $14.50 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Jan 23, 2019)
A haven for the outdoor enthusiast, immerse yourself in a serene setting where The Ridgeline blends the casual style of the Rocky Mountains with the comforts of a friendly Colorado mountain getaway. Inspired by the natural beauty surrounding Estes Park, the hotel’s conveniently close location is an easy two-mile drive to the Rocky Mountain National Park and a short quarter-mile walk to the heart of this charming, mountain town.
Performs routine maintenance duties throughout property including rough carpentry, painting, and basic equipment or facility repairs, in accordance with applicable Company policies and procedures.
- Communicates with supervisor and/or property managers to prioritize work load.
- Documents all work performed.
- Performs simple carpentry tasks, such as installing shelves, hooks, or closet rods.
- Extensive snow removal during Winter months
- Changes light bulbs, may replace fixtures, and does similar minor electrical tasks.
- Opens clogged drains, fixes leaks, and performs other simple plumbing jobs.
- Does touch-up painting and repaints rooms as required.
- Maintains tools and maintenance equipment in working order and keeps maintenance room in neat condition.
- Knowledge of all fire prevention and emergency policies and procedures
- Utilizes protective equipment (when necessary)
- Reports accidents, injuries, property damage or loss to supervisor
- Provides for a safe work environment by following all safety and security policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Clears parking lot, removes weeds and brush, and does other unskilled yard work.
- Mows lawn, removes weeds and brush, and does other unskilled yard work.
- Assists with loading or unloading trucks and moving furniture when needed.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of one year previous experience in general maintenance/repair for commercial facility preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must have general knowledge of the use of simple equipment used in building trades.
- Ability to read simple instructions and follow simple diagrams.
- Ability to perform simple tasks independently after being given specific instructions.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
$14.50 to $16.00 per hour to start depending on experience.
Housing is very limited. All living in dorm style housing have at least one roommate.
Fully furnished, shared dorm style housing is available for Delaware North associates. All dorms are furnished and will reside 2-4 associates depending on the location of your dorm. There is a communal kitchen that is completely supplied with all pots, pans, dishes, drinking glasses, etc.. There is not a laundry facility on site; however, a laundry mat is located conveniently across the street from housing and the hotel. Associates living in company housing are required to pay a refundable $150 housing deposit prior to their employment start dates. Housing cost is $70.00/week and it automatically taken from each paycheck. All units are non-smoking. Guests, family members, and pets are not permitted in employee housing.