Live and work minutes from The Rocky Mountain National Park!!
A haven for the outdoor enthusiast!!
- Estes Park, Colorado
- $12.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Feb 12, 2018)
At The Ridgeline, you don’t have to go far to find world-class eats. Located right here in the hotel, you’ll find Latitude 105, a social hub that serves up chef-inspired dishes in sophisticated mountain ambiance. Work up an appetite in Estes Park, and then settle in at Latitude 105 for craft burgers, shared plates, salads, and more.
We are looking to add positive, creative team members for the Spring and Summer season. Start as soon as Feb 12th, or secure a spot for May!
We offer dorm style housing at a low weekly rate, with free WiFi. Due to limited housing, all residents will have roommates.
- Complete all prep work required for daily operations and special events/banquets.
- Capable of working all stations on the line and the pantry including sauté, grill, fryer, and cold/salad station.
- Expedite as needed.
- Assist with plating meals for banquets as needed.
- Prepare all food as ordered and according to recipe guidelines and specs.
- Label, date and wrap unused product prior to putting away.
- Complete temperature logs as directed.
- Practices portion control to contribute to the overall desired food cost.
- Clean station at end of shift.
- Clean coolers to ensure high quality product rotation.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures included in the food safety standards.
- May wash dishes as needed.
- Assists in all other areas of the kitchen as directed by management.
- Reports substandard (unsafe) conditions to supervisor.
How to Apply
Please submit a resume for consideration. Or click APPLY NOW to view details and apply on-line