At The Ridgeline, you don’t have to go far to find world-class eats.
A haven for the outdoor enthusiast!
- Estes Park, Colorado
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Nov 13, 2017)
At The Ridgeline, you don’t have to go far to find world-class eats. Located right here in the hotel, you’ll find Latitude 105, a social hub that serves up chef-inspired dishes in sophisticated mountain ambiance. Work up an appetite in Estes Park, and then settle in at Latitude 105 for craft burgers, shared plates, salads, and more.
We are currently looking to add an enthusiastic and team orientated Assistant Food & Beverage Manager.
- Be able to perform all duties of a Server, Busser, Host, and Bartender as needed (See description for Server, Busser, Host and Bartender.)
- Be able to train and provide feedback to associates regarding job duties, Guest Path, Green Path, DNC & The Ridgeline Hotel Service Standards.
- Ensures compliance with all DNC & The Ridgeline Hotel Standards.
- Have advanced knowledge of all appropriate Ridgeline Hotel computer systems
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with all staff members and Management.
- Prepare weekly schedules and schedule appropriate staff according to Business Needs.
- Document associate behavior and handle Records of Counseling as needed.
- Provide staff members with the tools and knowledge to be successful.
- Manage staff accordingly and communicate any issues or problems
- Ensure all Food and Beverage employees are performing at the level expected and all job duties and responsibilities are being met.
- Coordinates with the Maintenance Department to ensure daily and long-term maintenances are being completed
- Coordinates with the Executive Chef and Kitchen staff in regards to daily activities.
- Communicates with all other Departments any necessary information.
- Completes all purchasing in compliance with DNC Supply Management programs and policies
- Adheres to all policies and procedures
- Knowledge of all fire prevention and emergency policies and procedures
- Utilizes protective equipment (when necessary)
- Acts as Manager on Duty for the hotel as assigned.
3 years minimum experience working in restaurants, preferably in a hospitality setting.
3 years minimum previous supervisory experience.
Previous experience working with Maitre’D or similar POS systems.
How to Apply
Please apply on-line at www.delawarenorth.com. Go to CAREERS and search by location: Estes Park